The effect of the trick: Three cards of the same value are separated then magically brought together by a spectator.
Before you begin the trick: Take out four cards of the same kind lets say four fives for example. Put three fives to one side and ... Read more of The Magical Trio at Card Trick.ca
1. Think about what qualities you desire in a mate and write these words down in a column on a piece of paper.
2. Next to the first column write another column containing what qualities you have to offer a prospective mate.
3. Cast a Circle (see above)
4. Sit inside the circle and light two red or pink candles setting them a couple of feet apart in front of you.
5 . Read out loud the first word on the list of your prospective mates qualities and move the candle on your right towards the candle on the left.
6 . Read out loud the first work on the list of your qualities and move the left candle towards the right.
7 . Continue reading back and forth from the columns while moving the candles toward each other with each word read until you have read the last word and the candles are touching each other.
8. Blow out the candles.
9. Close the circle (see above)